Eve Tech based in Helsinki Finland have taken to the Indiegogo crowdfunding website and have already raised over $575,000 thanks to over 700 backers to raise the funds they require to take their new Eve V tablet into production.
After a successful launch of Eve T1 tablet, Eve Tech was still unsatisfied with most devices out there, so they took it upon themselves to to built an “open community for people who deserve better.’
The Eve V table features an IGZO display, limitless Thunderbolt 3 connectivity, best in class battery life, laptop-grade attachable keyboard with Bluetooth 4.2 all encased in an elegant and durable aluminium unibody with the latest 7th gen Intel Core processor and more, at an affordable price.
Fascinated by the idea of crowd development, Microsoft and Intel invested in this project allowing us to create a true flagship device. Both companies have helped by supporting us with their R&D resources and provided us with top-notch device testing and debugging facilities. Microsoft helps us ensure that Windows 10 and it’s hero features work flawlessly, while Intel helps us to achieve optimal thermal performance of the V and it’s hero features like Thunderbolt 3 with external graphics support,
Specifications of the Eve V tablet
• 12 hours of real battery life
• 2736 x1824 IGZO LCD display
• Quad speakers & professional-grade dedicated audio amplifier by TI
• Thunderbolt 3, USB-C and 2 full-sized USB-A 3.0
• Latest 7th Gen Intel Core CPU
• Durable aluminium unibody
• Detachable laptop-grade keyboard with wireless mode
• No Bloatware, Windows 10 Home or Pro