Major Nelson has today announced the launch of Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood on the Xbox One platform after previously being made available earlier this year on PC, Mac, iOS and Android.
Check out the official trailer below to learn more about what you can expect from this sequel to the hit Enigmatis: The Ghost of Maple Creek. which offers a detective story rich with horror, plot twists, and shadowy intrigue.
Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood is a critically-acclaimed, beautifully crafted casual adventure game rich with horror, plot twists and shadowy intrigue. Follow the trail of a demonic preacher and unravel the secrets shrouded in the mists of Ravenwood Park! What happened to the abandoned camper covered by enormous claw marks? What lurks in the park’s shadows? Will you be able to solve the mystery?
Features of Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood include :
• Uncover the secrets of Ravenwood Park in a dark detective story full of fear and intrigue
• Explore 44 hand-painted, unique locations (55 in the Collector’s Edition)
• Investigate the case using the evidence table — a unique element that helps you draw conclusions based on the evidence at hand
• 35 Achievements
• Hone your detective skills in one of three difficulty levels
• Test yourself in 18 mini-games of extreme challenge (25 in the Collector’s Edition)
• Search 14 hidden-object scenes featuring over 405 hidden objects (19 scenes in the Collector’s Edition)
• Collect 133 items (166 in the Collector’s Edition)
• Diverse cast of characters with unique motives.
• Atmospheric soundtrack
• Collector’s Edition includes a bonus adventure, replayable HO scenes, Redwood Encyclopedia, concept art collection, wallpapers and music from the game
Source: Major Nelson