The design team at ElevationLab has created a new powerful cable that is capable of charging five devices simultaneously across a number of different platforms thanks the inclusion of Lightning, MicroUSB and USB-C connections.
The charging cable is available with a 65w power supply or you can use your own USB hub if preferred. When using your own 5+ port USB power adapter, your USB hub needs to have 10mm spacing, which apparently most hubs already do.
Features of the FamilyCharger include :
– Charge all your devices in one place, without the cord clutter.
– Three Lightning, one MicroUSB, and one USB-C connector let you never have to fight for a cord.
– Thick braided cord delivers full, independent power up to 2.4A to each connector. 9ft total length.
– Included silicone mounts let you cleanly route it anywhere, even up a bookshelf.
– Smallest footprint of any multi-charger.
– Apple MFi certified, first of its kind.
– Optionally, get the Cord-Only version to use with your own 5-port power supply. Must verify it has 10mm spacing.
The FamilyCharger charging cable is now available to purchase priced at $75 with the power pack or $50 without. Jump over to the ElevationLab online store for more details, purchasing options and to see their full range of smartphone and tablet accessories.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.