Players and gamers who are considering purchasing the new Elder Scrolls Online game might be interested in a new list of features that its developers Zenimax Online Studios are hoping to add to the online RPG game in the near future.
The Elder Scrolls Online game launched four weeks ago and today the games director Matt Firor has published a big blog post to celebrate, detailing what the games developers are currently doing and what they would like to implement and as far as new features within the game.
The development team are currently continuing to fixes bugs and gameplay issues and are working hard every day to reduce gold farming and botting, which has been causing the game and its players a few issues since launch. As well as looking to the future where they hope to include the following:
– A system that allows grouped players to see each other even when they’re in different phases
– A justice system—steal from and kill NPCs and deal with the consequences if you are caught
– Migration of European Megaserver to our European datacenter.
– Field of View (FOV) adjustment
– Armor dyeing and tinting
– Two new Veteran Dungeons: Crypt of Hearts and City of Ash
– New region of Craglorn with a new Trial (the Serpent)
– Increased ability to pick up items in the world
– Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood storyline and quests.
– Horse Racing
– Dragonstar Arena—similar to Trials, but built for a group of four
– Improvements to fishing
– Crafting system improvements
– Improved Looking for Group system
– Better NPC facial animations
– Guild functionality updates: guild store interface updates, customizable guild insignias, tabards, and guild ranks, and Guild Kiosks—guild stores open to everyone that are available to the highest-bidding guild.
– Auto-leveling dungeons that level to your group leader
– Awards when you repeat dungeons
– Imperial City PvP dungeon
To read the full article from director Matt Firor jump over to the official Elder Scrolls Online game blog for full details.
Source: KotakuFiled Under: Gaming News, Top News