Pebble smartwatch owners might be interested to learn that the creators of the wearable device have this week announced they will be letting members of the Pebble community download and try out Pebble Android beta applications with new features before they are rolled out in a final software release.
Pebble has created a new community for its smartwatch, that will be able to gain access to the new Pebble Android beta apps during the development process.
If you own a Pebble smartwatch and would like to partake in the beta testing phases for the new Android applications, you need to join Pebble’s Google+ group. Once you have completed this you will then receive the beta version of the app as a download via the Google Play store.
The latest Pebble Android beta app available to download today includes a number of new features and enhancements for you to test, including :
– Adds a new user interface for managing the connection to your Pebble
– Adds support for automatically changing the color of the Pebble graphics based on the color of the connected
– The user interface for side-loading Pebble apps is now consistent with the Pebble apps installed from the App Store
– Fixes a bug where the time on Pebble would not update when the phone’s time zone changed
– Fixes several issues encountered by some users when pairing or connecting a Pebble
– Many other bug fixes
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.