Photographers looking for a secure and easy way to access their DSLR camera in an instant, making sure they never miss that important once in a life time shot. Are sure to be interested in a new DSLR holster called the SpiderLight.
SpiderLight has been designed by a team based in New York and provide an easy draw camera mount that sits on your waist. Check out the video below to learn more.
Designed specifically for mirrorless cameras and small DSLRs, this camera holster is lightweight, durable and extremely versatile. The perfect companion for anyone that wants an easy draw-from-the-hip, no strap solution to take their camera anywhere.
We took everything great about our Pro holster, and adapted it for lighter/smaller cameras.
– All-metal durable construction and ergonomic Holster design.
– Two-position metal lock ensures security & fast draw action.
– Securely clips to your own belt or to our SpiderLight Belt.
– Quickly change from hip to to backpack with the SpiderLight Backpacker!
– Connect to any tripod plate. Built-in ArcaSwiss tripod profile to boot.
– Provides a connection for any tripod quick-release plate. Does not block Mirrorless camera battery doors!
– Adjustable for thinner or thicker camera bodies/grip configurations.
– Optional tether/quick connection for Sling Straps.
The SpiderLight is now available to back via Kickstarter with pledges starting from $75 via the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.