In just over a month’s time the new Degrees of Separation game will be launching on the PlayStation platform and will be available to play from February 14, 2019 onwards. The single player and cooperative 2D platformer will be launching on the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC systems via the Steam games network. Check out the five minute gameplay teaser trailer below to learn more about what you can expect from the new game and its 2D worlds.
“Learn more about Ember and Rime, two souls empowered with the ability to manipulate the environment around them while growing ever closer to one another. Harness the powers of hot and cold to solve environmental puzzles and interact with a gorgeously realized, non-linear world as you discover new aspects of Ember and Rime’s relationship.”
Features of Degrees of Separation :
– 2D Adventure Platforming. Experience beautifully crafted 2D worlds with a deeply immersive art style based on the aspects of contrasting temperatures.
– Innovative Storytelling. Discover the potential of dual protagonists Ember and Rime and follow a complex story by acclaimed video game writer Chris Avellone.
– Environmental Puzzles. Navigate distinct worlds and solve complex puzzles to organically alter situations and surroundings.
– Cooperative Gameplay. Harness the powers of Ember and Rime in both single-player and cooperative multiplayer to interact with the environment in a variety of ways, both separately and as a team.
– Non-Linear Levels. Traverse through diverse landscapes that each introduce a new game mechanic, weaving together gameplay, narrative, and character progression.
For more information ahead of the game’s launch jump over to the official website by following the link below.
Source: DOFSFiled Under: Gaming News, Playstation, Top News, Xbox