A new teaser trailer has been released this week for the upcoming Darksiders Warmastered Edition which will be available on both the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One with the PC version being released towards the end of the month.
Support for the new PlayStation 4 Pro is also within the game which will be available to purchase for console systems in a few days time on November 22nd, 2016.
Check out the latest trailer below to see what you can expect from the latest addition of the game which features :
• Apocalyptic Power – Unleash the wrath of War, combining brutal attacks and supernatural abilities to decimate all who stand in your way
• Extreme Arsenal – Wield a devastating arsenal of angelic, demonic and Earthly Weapons, and blaze a trail of destruction atop Ruin, War’s fiery phantom steed
• Epic Quest – Battle across the wastelands and demon-infested dungeons of the decimated Earth in your quest for vengeance and redemption
• Character Progression – Uncover powerful ancient relics, upgrade your weapons, unlock new abilities, and customize your gameplay style
• Battle Heaven and Hell – Battle against all who stand in your way – from war-weary angelic forces to Hell’s hideous demon hordes
• Native 1080p rendering resolution
• Doubled texture resolutions
Loading EDP related metadata
• Reworked and improved rendering
• Better shadow rendering quality
• Post processing effects
• 60 FPS in moment to moment gameplay
Deceived by the forces of evil into prematurely bringing about the end of the world, War – the first Horseman of the Apocalypse – stands accused of breaking the sacred law by inciting a war between Heaven and Hell…
Source: THQ Nordic
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.