Cherry has this week announced the availability of its new Cherry MX Board 1.0 keyboard which can be equipped with either MX Silent Red or MX Brown switches and is now available to purchase throughout Europe and the United Kingdom priced at €90 or £80.
The MX Board 1.0, a mechanical keyboard is a more affordable mechanical keyboard and is equipped with a combination of both high-precision Cherry MX switches and high-performance HighSpeed key recognition technology providing an “uncompromising keyboard for avid writers” says Cherry.
Features of the new Cherry MX Board 1.0 keyboards include MX switches for highest input quality, maximum performance with HS technology, anti-ghosting and full N-key rollover, backlight and abrasion-resistant keycaps and adjustable height and illuminated USB plug.
– With the MX Board 1.0, CHERRY offers a high-quality keyboard with its precise MX switches. This ensures a pleasant typing experience and reliable input over an extremely long period of time. Each switch is guaranteed for over 50 million operations without loss of input quality.
– CHERRY has also integrated HighSpeed key recognition, which allows for an ultra-fast conversion of input thanks to a special digital controller. This allows the MX Board 1.0 to achieve maximum performance without compromises.
– The MX Board 1.0 is a high-quality mechanical keyboard featuring full N-key rollover and 100 percent reliable anti-ghosting. These two technologies guarantee an absolutely flawless recognition of keystrokes at any time, even when many keys are pressed simultaneously.
– CHERRY has implemented a white, dimmable backlight with several lighting modes. The keycaps have been designed for a uniform illumination of the keyboard. A protective layer of finish on the caps ensures a high abrasion-resistance.
– For a non-slip grip on the desk, the feet of the MX Board 1.0 can be height-adjusted in three steps. CHERRY has also integrated an illuminated USB plug and the keyboard features a detachable palm rest and elegant logo application.
Source: TPUFiled Under: Gaming News, Hardware, Top News