PC first-person shooter (FPS) gamers looking forward to the launch of the new highly anticipated Call of Duty Advanced Warfare are sure to be interested to know that Activision has this week announced the minimum requirements your PC will need to be able to run the PC version of the latest game in the series.
Details of the Advanced Warfare PC specifications were published over on the Steam games network in the form of minimum requirements, although no recommended requirements have been listed by the game’s publisher at the current time.
Advanced Warfare will be launching in just over 2 weeks on November 4th 2014 on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles, as well as older PS3 and Xbox 360. Michael Condrey over at Sledgehammer,explains a little more about the development Advanced Warfare :
“With three years and a new engine and a new generation of hardware and a new brand, you’ll see this is not the same old Call of Duty,”-“We had the people, the resources, and the time. This has the scale and the scope of the equivalent of four Hollywood movies in it. It has hundreds of hours of multiplayer gameplay. It has full cooperative mode. It takes an army of industry vets to create this kind of content.”
Advanced Warfare PC minimum specifications :
– OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
– Processor: Intel CoreTM i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 810 @ 2.80 GHz or better
– Memory: 6 GB RAM
– Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 @ 1GB / ATI Radeon HD 5870 @ 1GB or better
– DirectX: Version 11
– Network: Broadband Internet connection
– Hard Drive: 55 GB available space
– Sound Card: DirectX-compatible