Bowers & Wilkins has this week launched its new home mini speaker system in the form of the Formation Flex offering a 24-bit audio and 96kHz sample-rate streaming speaker for roughly $495 or £399.
The small speaker is equipped with the same decoupled double dome tweeter derived from the company’s high-end 600 Series speakers. Together with built-in dynamic EQ technology that optimises the system in real time to lessen distortion, depending on the music you are playing.
“The Formation Flex is… a product purposely built for superior acoustics but designed to fit into your home aesthetic and make a statement. And one of the key features is the full home scalability, the Flex lets the consumer expand through the entire home with additional Formation products that we introduced in the spring, said Bowers & Wilkins CEO, Greg Lee.
Features of the Formation Flex speaker system include
– 100W output
– Immersive whole home wireless sound system
– Streams 96/24 bit high-resolution stereo sound
– Performance tweeter and woven glass fibre cone woofer technology
– Features Formation® Wireless Technology
– WiFi, Apple AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, Roon, and Bluetooth compatible
– Sets up in moments
– Synchronises in perfected harmony with other Formation products
More details jump over to the show Bowers & Wilkins Formation Flex product page by following the link below
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.