Campers and outdoor adventurers looking for a convenient way to both illuminate their campsite and also keep their mobile devices topped up while away from the grid. May be interested in the new Biolite Bluetooth BaseLantern XL lantern which is now available to preorder in the UK priced at £125.
Shipping is expected to take place on May 31st and you can expect the same impeccable quality from the Biolite team as with their other products which all started with the Campstove capable of charging your mobile devices using the power of fire.
Specifications for the Biolite Bluetooth BaseLantern X include:
– 500 Lumen Edge-Lit Lantern – Bright and even light in an ultra-packable form
– Power Button – On/off/dim or press to cycle through modes
– 12000 mAh Rechargeable Internal Battery – Light and power for a full weekend – LEDs display battery remaining
– Stainless Steel Folding Legs – Raise off the table, angle for task-lighting or hang from a branch
– Micro-USB Charge In. No disposable batteries – recharge at home or on the trail with the BioLite SolarPanel 5+
– USB Charge Out x2. Choose where your energy goes and charge 4 smartphones
– SiteLight x2 and Control Panel. Create extended lighting with BioLite string light system
– Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) App. Complete lighting control, timer, proximity activation, and real-time energy feedback. LE uses barely any power from your phone.
The world’s first flatpack lantern combines breakthrough edge-lighting with Bluetooth connectivity to bring you your own miniature smartgrid. Featuring a 12000 mAh rechargeable li-on battery, the BaseLantern XL offers big power to light large group settings and charge your gear. A custom Low Energy Bluetooth app connects with your BaseLantern and unlocks a suite of features like sleep timers, proximity activation, and real-time battery feedback so you get the most from your off-grid energy.
Jump over to the official Biolite website by following the link below for more details.
Source: BioliteFiled Under: Gadgets News, Top News