Biostar has today confirmed the availability of their new Radeon RX Vega 64 graphics card which is now priced at $649 and offers one of AMD’s most powerful graphic cards currently available featuring 8GB HBM2 RAM and offering 2048-bit memory interface and 4096 stream processors. Together with support for the latest DirectX 12 and Vulkan games and some of the highest hash rates in crypto mining, thanks to its powerful yet power efficient usage.
Biostar has also announced the availability of the Biostar Racing Z370GT6 motherboard priced at $140 and supports the 8th generation Intel Core processors Andes the company’s third generation Racing motherboard featuring a unique golden theme ‘tattoo’ design, and a revamped user friendly BIOS and driver utility. Providing an easy way to control the cooling of A.I. FAN, full control of RGB lighting with the Advanced VIVID LED DJ and GT Touch to enable the ECO and Sport modes, says Biostar. For full details jump over to the official Biostar website by following the link below.
Specifications of the VAVAT5VM88 Radeon RX Vega64 include:
– AMD Radeon RX Vega64 GPU
– 8GB HBM2, 2048bit, with 3 display port & HDMI support
– AMD Radeon Chill and ReLive Technology
– PCI Express 3.0 x16 bus interface
– Support Radeon Freesync and Eyefinty
– DirectX 12 and Vulkan Optimized
– AMD XConnect and Virtual Super Resolution
Specifications of the Z370GT6 Ver. 5.x motherboard include :
– Supports 8th Generation Intel Core Processor, enables overclocking on Unlocked Intel Core Processors
– Intel Z370 single chip architecture
– Support 4-DIMM DDR4-3866(OC)/ 3600(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 2933(OC)/ 2666(OC)/ 2400/ 2133/ 1866 up to 64G maximum capacity
– BIOSTAR Hi-Fi Technology inside
– Support USB 3.1
– Support M.2(32Gb/s)(Intel Optane Technology Ready)
– Support HDMI 4K resolution
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.