Timepiece manufacturer Bell & Ross has today unveiled a new Skeleton Tourbillon Sapphire Watch which it will be creating in a limited edition of just eight timepieces each priced at £300,000 or $385,000. The Bell & Ross BR-X1 Skeleton Tourbillon Sapphire Watch see-through watch is equipped with a hand-wound skeleton tourbillon movement and a flying tourbillon at 6 o’clock. Other features include a 100-hour power reserve and translucent rubber strap.
Specifications of the Bell & Ross BR-X1 Skeleton Tourbillon Sapphire Watch include :
– Limited edition of 8 pieces.
– Movement: calibre BR-CAL.288. Hand-wound skeleton tourbillon movement. 20 jewels , 21’600 Alt/h. 100 hours power reserve.
– Functions: hours and minutes. Flying tourbillon at 6 o’clock.
– Case: 45mm in diameter. Sapphire.
– Dial: skeleton at 12 o’clock. Superluminova indices. Metal skeleton®-filled hour and minutes hands.
– Crysral: anti-reflective sapphire.
– Strap: translucent rubber.
– Buckle: pin. Satin-polished steel.
For more details and purchasing the BR-X1 Skeleton Tourbillon Sapphire Watch jump over to the official Bell & Ross website by following the link below.
Filed Under: Geeky Stuff, Hardware, Top News