It was hoped that Electronic Arts would be launching their new Battlefield Hardline first-person shooter (FPS) video game before the end of this year, but unfortunately the new game has now been delayed into 2015.
To help keep the Battlefield community fresh and to provide a respite before the release of Battlefield Hardline sometime next year, EA has announced the release of a Battlefield 4 Premium Edition.
The Battlefield 4 Premium Edition includes Battlefield Premium membership providing access to the five digital expansion packs that have already been released, together with a priority placement feature that assists plays whilst queueing for server access.
Battlefield 4 Premium Edition will be launching on October 21st via Origin for PC and priced at £40, whilst console gamers will be able to pick out the new title on October 24 priced at £55 for both next-generation PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles.
PlayStation 3 owners will also be able to enjoy the fun for £40 however no release on Microsoft’s older Xbox 360 console has been announced as yet. Battlefield 4 Premium Edition includes :
– Battlefield 4 multiplayer and single-player.
– Five expansion packs featuring multiplayer maps and in-game content:
– Battlefield 4 Second Assault
– Battlefield 4 China Rising
– Battlefield 4 Naval Strike
– Battlefield 4 Dragon’s Teeth
– Battlefield 4 Final Stand coming autumn 2014
– Exclusive personalisation options including camos, paints, emblems, dog tags and more.
– Priority position in server queues.
– 12 bonus Battlefield 4 Gold Battlepacks.
DICE also earlier this month rolled out a new update for Battlefield 4 : “The Battlefield 4 Fall Update is now live on all platforms and improves a wealth of things in the game from UI improvements and revive updates to weapon balance and jet updates.”
Source: DICEFiled Under: Gaming News