After previously being showcased at this year’s CES 2019 technology show back in January, preorders opened for €150 for the iRig Micro Amp which has this week become available. The iRig Micro Amp is a compact, battery-powered Amplifier that enables users to enjoy a max of 15W RMS with a range of tones and three custom-voiced analog channels in the form of clean, drive, and lead. iRig Micro Amp offers 15W power when plugged in, and 7.5W when running on 6 x AA batteries. Watch the promotional video below to learn more about this small, compact, portable amplifier which is now priced at €150.
“iRig Micro Amp’s real magic comes from the included high-quality connection to your iPhone, iPad and Mac/PC. Jam through 10 amp and 26 stompbox models with the included AmpliTube CS app, plus 9 amp and 10 stomp models from AmpliTube 4 on Mac/PC. Plus, iRig Micro Amp’s connection lets you plug into all your favorite apps and software. Learn new songs, practice your favorite licks, perform with backing tracks, and even record your own songs easier than you ever imagined.”
Features and specifications of the iRig Micro Amp include :
– Compact battery-powered guitar amp
– 1 x 4” speaker for fuller sound
– 15W RMS, as loud as amps twice its size
– 3 analog channels: clean, drive, lead
– Low, mid & high EQ and gain controls
– Headphone output for silent practice
– Aux input to connect mp3 players
– 4 Ohm cabinet out connects to larger speakers
– Connects to iPhone, iPad, and Mac/PC
– 24-bit, 96 kHz quality for professional sound
– Unlocks 10 amps & 26 stomps in AmpliTube CS for iOS
– Includes AmpliTube 4 for Mac/PC for 9 amps, 10 stomps
– Use with all your favourite apps
For more details and full specifications jump over to the official iKMultimedia website by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.