A new electric longboard priced under $400 is now available via Indiegogo and takes the form of the Backfire G2. The developers of the Backfire G2 are promoting the electric longboard as the best available for under $500 thanks to its unique design that delivers everything you need for an electric longboard at an affordable price. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the Backfire G2 electric longboard which is available from $399 (board only) for earlybird backers with a delivery expected the plate place during January 2018.
Backfire Team is determined to service the customers better by raising the funds to bring bulk stock to the warehouses in L.A. of United States and Hamburg of Germany, also building a tech support and customer service center in Richmond, Virginia of USA. We set the goal for customers in North America and Europe to be able to receive their orders within general 5 business days after Feb. 2018, as well as better service support. China team will still service other regions and countries directly.
Features and FAQ about the Backfire G2 Electric Longboard :
• What is the Backfire G2 Used for? Economy and fast way to cut the traffic , travel from point A to point B. Pure fun and enjoyment.
• Where can we buy it? Right now, only on Indiegogo. We do not sell any Backfire G2 on any other websites now during the Indiegogo campaign. After the Indiegogo, Please check the update on our official website: www.backfireboards.com
• How far can I go before recharging the battery? How long to fully charge? 25Km (15 Miles) Maximum Range on ECO Model. 14.4 Km (9 Miles) Maximum Range on Sports Mode, tested by the user 70Kg or about 156 lbs. It takes 3 hours to fully charge the battery.
• What are the dimensions and weight? The deck size is 37.5 Inch by 8.25 inch. Total weight for the board is 6.6 Kg or 14.5 lbs
• What kind of braking system do Backfire boards have? Backfire G2 feature hub motors with regenerative braking. While traveling downhill and braking, you’ll get some energy back into the battery.
• What is the maximum weight of user can the board load? 260 lbs (However, please do not try to jump on the board or break it with your strength).
• Is it waterproof? Backfire’s IP55 waterproof rating enable riders to use the board in some conditions like after rain on the wet ground. You can not use the board during the heavy rain or sink the board into the water completely. Even though, we recommend you to maintain the board in good dry condition always , which will extend the life of it much longer.
Source: IndiegogoFiled Under: Concepts & Design, Design News, Top News