Tony the Pinball Wizard has successfully designed and created his very own DIY 3D printed pinball machine, details, plans and instructions of which are all available from his official website via the link below.
But before you jump over check out the video below to learn more about this awesome 3D printed pinball machine which has been created from scratch. Although if you are looking to build your very own it might be worth knowing the following statistics.
– It took him over 200 hours to design the game
– Another 1,200 or more hours to 3D print everything
– Using 8.5 kilometres of filament
– 85 Different 3D printing filaments where used in the construction of the parts
– Powered by a pair of Arduino Mega boards
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.