AuricSound has launched a new vacuum tube amplifier via Kickstarter this month in the form of the AuricSound A7 which has been created to provide a warm and rich sound.
The vacuum tube amplifier is capable of providing an output of 50W + 50W with low power consumption of just 48W at maximum level providing “powerful, convincing audio reproduction” say its developers.
- AUDIO INPUTS :1x pair RCA (stereo) (A). Gain 3dB; 1.4Vrms in for 2Vrms out. 1x 3.5mm analogue stereo (B). Gain 12dB; 500mVrms in for 2Vrms out. Analogue inputs overload capability >40dB
- AUDIO OUTPUTS : 1x pair Balanced XLR out. Vacuum Tube amp Maximum output 3Vrms off load, THD <0.002%. Output impedance <100mΩ.
- Power output 250mW up to 42Ω. Short-circuit protected
1x 1/4in A-type stereo phone jacks. Max output 3Vrms off-load, THD <0.002%. Output impedance 2.2Ω
- PERFORMANCE :Output noise (input A1) < –100dBV CCIR or A weighted
2x output sets per channel, terminal posts (stereo) Hi-Res amp out.
- PERFORMANCE :Distortion – less than 0.01% input to output Signal/Noise -better than –100dB 50W + 50W continuous amplification driving all channels (4~8 Ω) Frequency response +0/–1dB DC–70kHz, +0/–3dB DC–200kHz
- COMPATIBILITY :Suitable for impedances in the range 16–1kΩ or more. Suitable for open, closed, in-, on- or over-ear models. Recommended sensitivity >80dBspl/mW or >96dBspl/V
- CONTROLS :Volume with precise tracking, 70dB range Power including rear output mute
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.