Details of three new Asus Apollo Lake laptops have been discovered over on the official Asus website and were sent to the Liliputing website.
The three new models take the form of the Asus VivoBook E402NA, Asus E403NA, and Asus E502NA but unfortunately at the current time no information has been listed regards pricing or worldwide availability. The sooner more details are released by Asus we will keep you up-to-date as always.
All three notebooks are equipped with the affordable low power Intel Apollo Lake chips and specifications for each are laid out by the Liliputing website.
• 1366 x 768 pixel or 1920 x 1080 pixel anti-glare display
• Celeron N3350, Celeron N3450 or Pentium N4200 processor
• Up to 8GB of RAM
• 500GB or 1TB 5400 RPM hard drive options or a 128GB SATA III SSD
• 802.1ac WiFi
• USB 3.0, USB 2.0, and USB 3.1 Type-C ports as well as Ethernet and HDMI jacks.
The spec sheet for this model is nearly identical to that for the E402NA Asus will offer a 256GB SSD option as well as the 128GB SSD and 500GB or 1TB hard drive options.
Asus VivoBook E403NA
• 1366 x 768 pixel or 1280 x 800 pixel display
• Celeron N3350, Celeron N3450, or Pentium N4200 processor
• Up to 4GB of DDR3L-1600 MHz RAM
• 32GB, 64GB, or 128GB of eMMC storage
Other features include a 57 Whr battery for “up to 14 hours” of battery life, 802.11ac WiFI, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, and a USB-C port, an HDMI port, an SD card reader, and a headset jack.
Source: LiliputingFiled Under: Laptops, Top News