At this year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo, E3 2018 Ubisoft has confirmed that the new and highly anticipated next instalment in the Assassin’s Creed franchise, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, will be officially launching worldwide on October 5th, 2018. Check out the latest trailer from Ubisoft to learn more about what you can expect from Assassin’s Creed Odyssey which will be launching on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC systems later this year. “Become a legendary Spartan hero. Embark on your journey from humble beginnings to living legend as Alexios or Kassandra. Customise your gear, upgrade your abilities, and personalise your ship on your path to becoming a Spartan hero. “
– From the heights of snowy mountain peaks to the depths of the Aegean Sea, explore an entire country full of untamed environments and cities at the peak of Greece’s Golden Age. Unexpected encounters will breathe life into your story as you meet colorful characters, battle vicious mercenaries, and more.
– Your decisions shape the world around you with over 30 hours of choice dialogue and multiple game endings. Experience a living, dynamic world that constantly evolves and reacts to your every decision.
– Show off your extraordinary warrior abilities and shift the tides of battle during one of the deadliest conflicts of the time, the Peloponnesian War. Charge into epic clashes between Sparta and Athens in big battles pitting 150v150 soldiers against each other.
– Find uncharted locations, uncover hidden treasures, or fight your way through entire fleets in naval battles. Customize the look of your ship, upgrade weaponry to suit your strengths, and recruit crewmembers with unique perks, tailoring naval combat to your style.
– Discover a world rich with myths and legends. From ancient rituals to famed statues, come face to face with Greece’s legendary figures and discover the true nature of mythological beasts like Medusa and the Minotaur.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.