Apple has released its macOS 10.12.2 software update and it brings a range of new features to Apple’s iMacs and their MacBook range of notebooks.
As well as the new features the macOS 10.12.2 also comes with a range of bug fixes and performance improvements, you can see more details below.
• Improves setup and reliability of Auto Unlock.
• Allows addition of a Chinese Trackpad Handwriting button to the Touch Bar Control Strip.
• Adds support for taking screenshots of the Touch Bar using the Grab app or Command-Shift-6 shortcut.
• Fixes an issue that caused the Touch Bar emoji picker to appear on the display.
• Resolves graphics issues on MacBook Pro (Late 2016) computers.
• Fixes an issue where System Integrity Protection was disabled on some MacBook Pro (Late 2016) computers
• Improves setup and opt-out experience for iCloud Desktop and Documents.
• Fixes an issue with the delivery of Optimized Storage alerts.
• Improves audio quality when using Siri and FaceTime with Bluetooth headphones.
• Improves the stability of Photos when creating and ordering books.
• Fixes an issue where incoming Mail messages did not appear when using a Microsoft Exchange account.
• Fixes an issue that prevented installation of Safari Extensions downloaded outside the Safari Extensions Gallery.
• Adds support for new installations of Windows 8 and Windows 7 using Boot Camp on supported Macs.
• Fixes an issue that prevented some screen resolutions from being available on third-party displays.
• Adds support for more digital camera RAW formats.
The new macOS 10.12.2 software update is now available to download from the Mac App Store and you can find out more details about the update over at Apple at the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.