Apple Watch Owners who would like to control HomeKit and more directly from their wrist or smartphone may be interested in the HomeRun for HomeKit application priced at $2.99. “HomeRun is HomeKit like you’ve never used before, bringing fast scene control to your Apple Watch on watchOS 6. HomeRun is the best way to interact with HomeKit on your Watch. Providing fast control of your HomeKit scenes from your wrist in a grid or via complications”
Today a new update has rolled out to the Apple Watch HomeRun app bringing with it a new collection of icons, emoji, and more.
Features of the HomeRun app include :
– Scene Grid – Lay your scenes out in a grid, making it easy to remember where and what each action is. Launch HomeRun and just tap to run a scene!
– Complications – Run scenes from your Watch faces with the ability to link a complication to a scene. Customize a complication for every watch face to maximise control of your Home.
– Daily Routines – Set up daily routines on your Watch with complications that switch context, icon and color throughout your day. In the morning, your complication can start your day, make your coffee, then in the evening it could turn off your lights for bed.
– Siri Watch Face Support – Set up a routine for the Siri Watch Face, sharing what you want it to suggest at given times of your day.
– Customization – Customize your grid of actions to make them usable at a glance by setting colors and icon for every action. Choose from over 4460 icons or emojis.
Jump over to the Apple App Store for more details and to purchase.
My favourite new HomeRun setup. Controlling my HomePod from HomeKit scenes. Play a specific playlist, resume, pause, and volume set to two specific values. pic.twitter.com/orgdPFI6lL
— Aaron Pearce (@aaron_pearce) 13 November 2019