Apple has now released their iOS 13.3 software update for the iPhone and also their iPadOS 13.3 software update for the iPad. These updates come after the release of four beta versions of iOS 13.3.
These updates bring a range of new features to the iPhone and iPad and they also come with various performance improvements and bug fixes.
Included in the update are new parental controls for Apple’s Screen Time, some changes to Apple news and more, you can see the release notes below.
iOS 13.3 includes improvements, bug fixes and additional parental controls for Screen Time.
– New parental controls provide more communication limits over who their children can call, FaceTime, or Message
– Contact list for children lets parents manage the contacts that appear on their children’s devices
– New layout for Apple News+ stories from The Wall Street Journal and other leading newspapers
– Easily like or dislike stories with a tap
– Stories from Apple News are now available in Canada in English and French
– Continue reading with links to related stories or more stories from the same publication
– “Breaking” and “Developing” labels for Top Stories
This update also includes bug fixes and other improvements. This update:
– Enables the creation of a new video clip when trimming a video in Photos
– Adds support for NFC, USB, and Lightning FIDO2-compliant security keys in Safari
– Fixes issues in Mail that may prevent downloading new messages
– Addresses an issue that prevented deleting messages in Gmail accounts
– Resolves issues that could cause incorrect characters to display in messages and duplication of sent messages in Exchange accounts
– Fixes an issue where the cursor may not move after long pressing on the space bar
– Addresses an issue that may cause screenshots to appear blurry when sent via Messages
– Resolves an issue where cropping or using Markup on screenshots may not save to Photos
– Fixes an issue where Voice Memos recordings may not be able to be shared with other audio apps
– Addresses an issue where the missed call badge on the Phone app may not clear
– Resolves an issue where the Cellular Data setting may incorrectly show as off
– Fixes an issue that prevented turning off Dark Mode when Smart Invert was enabled
– Addresses an issue where some wireless chargers may charge more slowly than expected
The iOS 13.3 and iPadOS 13.3 software updates are now available as an over the air update, you can install these updates on your device by going to Settings > General > Software update.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.