After being rolled out early in 2018 Apple has announced the availability of its new Apple Music for Artists analytical tool for all musicians. Apple has now close the Apple Music for Artists beta development stage and provided a way for musicians to examine the listening habits of their followers and fans as well as track how their music is performing on the Apple platform. The Apple Music for Artists tools provide “everything you need to understand your music’s impact across Apple Music and iTunes.” explains Apple.
– Your artist image lets you express your personality and show your fans who you are
– Learn which playlists are driving the most plays of your songs, and see the demographics of your top listeners.
– You can quickly see where your listeners are located. Just click and zoom in to countries and cities to see more.
Apple measures your music’s performance in these categories:
– Plays are recorded when a user initiates song playback in Apple Music for more than 30 seconds.
– Average Daily Listeners are the average number of daily unique listeners in the time frame selected.
– Purchases are recorded when a customer buys your song or album from the iTunes Store.
– Shazams are recorded anytime your song is recognized by the Shazam app or one of the partner apps that use Shazam technology.
– Insights are a list of milestones and all-time bests for your songs and albums, highlighting important changes in the data.
– Radio Spins are recorded when a subscriber listens to your song for more than 30 seconds while tuned in to an Apple Music radio station. Apple Music radio stations are created when a user picks a song or an artist to generate a custom radio station, or from an Apple Music curated radio station.
– Video Views are recorded when an Apple Music user watches your music video for more than 30 seconds.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.