Apple has this week rolled out a new update to its HomePod speaker software in conjunction with the latest latest iOS 12.1.3 update along with watchOS, macOS and tvOS updates. To update your HomePod Software to the latest version you will need to install the latest iOS 12.1.3 on your iPhone or tablet which will enable the HomePod Software Update will be installed automatically.
Enhancements, improvements and bug fixes included in the latest 12.1.13 update rolled out by Apple include :
– Fixes an issue in Messages that could impact scrolling through photos in the Details view
– Addresses an issue where photos could have striped artifacts after being sent from the Share Sheet
– Fixes an issue that may cause audio distortion when using external audio input devices on iPad Pro (2018)
– Resolves an issue that could cause certain CarPlay systems to disconnect from iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max
This release also includes bug fixes for HomePod. This update:
– Fixes an issue that could cause HomePod to restart
– Addresses an issue that could cause Siri to stop listening
For more information on what is new in the latest Apple 12.1.13 update jump over to our previous article located here.
Source : Apple
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.