Major Nelson has this week released a new episode in the ongoing This Week on Xbox which this week features the surprise launch of Apex Legends, the Season 2 premiere of Inside Xbox, a look at the new Sport Red Special Edition Xbox Wireless controller, and more.
Apex Legends is the new free-to-play Battle Royale shooter where legendary characters with powerful abilities team up to battle for fame & fortune on the fringes of the Frontier. Apex Legends has been created by the development team at Respawn Entertainment responsible for titles such as Titanfall.
– A Roster of Legendary Characters -Master a growing roster of powerful Legends, each with their own unique personality, strengths and abilities that are easy to pick up but challenging to truly master.
– Build Your Crew -Choose your Legend and combine their unique skills together with other players to form the ultimate crew.
– Strategic Battle Royale -Use your abilities–and your wits–to make strategic calls on the fly, adapting your crew’s strengths to meet new challenges as the match evolves.
– Genre-Evolving Innovation -Experience a brand-new array of innovative features that level up the Battle Royale genre, including Respawn Beacons, Smart Comms, Intelligent Inventory and an all-new way to drop into the action with Jumpmaster deployment.
– Sweet, Sweet Loot -Drop in and loot up with a host of powerful weapons, diverse attachments and useful armor to protect you in battle. After the fight, collect a wealth of cosmetic options for personalizing your character and weapons, and unlock new ways to show off during the match.
Don’t forget you can watch This Week On Xbox from the Community section of the Xbox One dashboard in Canada, the UK and the US or watch it on the Xbox YouTube channel.
Source: Major Nelson