Latticework have this week announced the launch of a new personal hybrid cloud storage platform, which the company says is the first of its kind. The cloud storage solution offers both a multimedia storage and streaming device, dividing owners with control over digital assets offering the conveniency of a cloud in the privacy of their own home.
Designed to enable the storage of digital data and memories in your own home, the Amber system is capable of backing and providing access data remotely thanks to the Amber’s personal hybrid cloud technology. “With Amber, you have complete control of your digital life and no longer have to entrust third parties with your data”.
Powered by an Intel Core Duo Gemini Lake CPU (1.1GHz – 2.6 GHz) and equipped with an integrated AC26000 Wi-Fi Router supporting MIMO and Beam Forming. The system is capable of providing Dual 1TB Drives storage options for 2TB and up as well as connectivity via both 2.4GHz / 5GHz Dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n/ac).
Connections on the hardware include 2 USB3 Ports (1 type-A / 1 type-C), 1 HDMI Output, 1 WAN Port and 2 LAN Ports. The Amber hybrid cloud storage system is now available to preorder and will retail for $549. More information jump over to the official website by following the link below.
Features of the new Amber hybrid cloud storage solution include
– Privacy: Amber’s sleek design lets you safely store your
– Control: Amber’s LiFE companion app for iOS and Android/MacOS and Windows lets you effortlessly access and share your files, photos, videos, music, and memories from anywhere.
– Security: Amber offers data-at-rest storage encryption and secure data transfer (TLS/SSL) with secure firewall -protection.
– Convenience: With Amber, your digital memories are in sync, secure and always accessible. Plus, data is stored in its full resolution with no subscription fees required.
– Functionality: Features of the LiFE app include camera roll auto backup function, facial search, video streaming/viewing, TV casting, remote share and access, file/folder explorer, and multi-device file synchronization.
– Integrated Platform: To further protect data and enhance in-home streaming experience, Amber comes equipped with a built-in AC2600 router that supports MU-MIMO and beamforming technology so everyone on the network can enjoy smooth video streaming and sharing without reducing bandwidth quality.
– Personal Hybrid Cloud: Data privacy meets cloud convenience. Amber is powered by its own proprietary cloud service that is used only to provide user identity management and data routing verification, ensuring your digital assets are always private and protected. With Amber, memories are secured without having to grant access to third parties.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.