Check out this new inMotion Classic iPod, iPhone dock with built in FM radio from Altec Lansing. Being compact and lightweight, the inMotion Classic folds to the size of a small book and the handle doubles as the units stand when not being carried. It comes supplied with a rechargeable battery.
It works with iPhone” certification eliminating the need to switch the iPhone to airplane mode.
iPhone and iPod devices are automatically charged when the inMotion Classic is plugged into a power outlet
- Versatile Handle – Swing back for a kick stand, swing up to grab and go, tuck away to pack.
- Digital FM Radio – Tune in with a retractable antenna, LCD display and station presets.
- Rechargeable battery – Five hours of rechargeable freedom.
- Full-feature remote –Complete control over menu and music options.
- Audio Alignment™ – Drivers, enclosure and electronics are balanced for optimum sound.
- Clear, digital sound pushing full, pulsing bass – Digital signal processing technology delivers thumping bass.
- Expanded Sound Stage – Project your music far and wide.
- High-contrast LCD – Always know your beat. Track, artist, album and station display.
- Music Pause – Automatically pauses music when a call is received on the iPhone.
- Interference Free – Unique design is immune to mobile phone interference, eliminating the need to switch to airplane mode.
- Auxiliary input – Switch it up by connecting a second audio source.
- Universal dock for iPhone and iPod – Recharges while it plays your tunes.
- Compact and lightweight – Easy to carry, easy to use.
- Remote cubby – Stow the remote away.
- Onboard controls – Power, audio source, volume, FM radio and song navigation.
The Altec Lansing inMotion Classic (iMT620) will be available in mid-September at Best Buy, Apple retail stores and Apple.com, Amazon.com, ToysRUs and other leading consumer electronics retailers for $149
Via Crunch Gear
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.