Serif has today announced the launch of its awesome Mac imaging editing application Affinity Photo, has now officially launched for Microsoft Windows operating system.
Today also sees a major update being rolled out to Mac users in the form of Affinity Photo 1.5, which represents the biggest single update to the app since it was launched over a year ago.
Serif explains a little more about what you can expect from the new windows app which is now available to purchase at a discount for $39.99 / £29.99 / €39.99 until 22nd December 2016, with no subscriptions required.
Chosen as Apple’s ‘App of the Year’ 2015, and ‘Best Imaging Software’ 2016 by the Technical Image Press Association, Affinity Photo on Mac has received thousands of 5-star reviews from professional photographers, editors, artists and retouchers around the world.
Speed, power and accuracy are at the heart of Affinity Photo’s peerless workflow, with non-destructive editing, RAW processing and end-to-end colour management as standard. Tools work in real time, so there’s no waiting to see results. Now Affinity Photo 1.5’s enormous update takes its renowned power to another level with an array of new features that users will love, including:
• Macros to record and replay a set of commands
• Advanced HDR merge producing deep unbounded 32-bit images
• A full tone mapping workspace for both HDR and LDR images
• Focus stacking to achieve large depth of field from multiple images
• Full batch processing to process large folders of images in one go
• An all-new way to edit 360 degree images
• Direct PSD write-back
• 32-bit editing including OpenEXR import & export
• Automatic lens corrections based on profiles of thousands of lens & body combinations
Jump over to the official Serif website for more details via the link below.
Source: SerifFiled Under: Technology News, Top News