If you are looking for the perfect geeky present this holiday season, why not try the 2001: A Space Odyssey Monolith action figure.
A perfect scale model of the original monolith that starred in the 60’s film 2001: A Space Odyssey.
Monolith Action Figure
- Properly proportioned to those in the movies 2001 and 2010 (1:4:9 – the squares of the first 3 integers).
- Made of semisynthetic, organic, amorphous, solid materials (AKA plastic).
- Zero (0) points of articulation.
- May cause strange magnetic fields, action figure evolution, seeing things filled with stars, and/or more (or it might just sit on your desk doing nothing).
- Dimensions: .75″ x 3″ x 6.75″
Your very own non-posable 2001: A Space Odyssey Monolith action figure can be purchased from Think Geek for $12.99
Via Gadget LabFiled Under: Geeky Stuff, Humor