If you are looking for something a little different to make your next PC with, then you might want to check out the Vertex Pyramid PC Case.
The Vertex Pyramid PC Case is a handmade PC case, made from aluminium and powder coated in a bunch of funky colours, and it comes with a PSU included.
Here are the specifications.
- Monocoque chassis laser-cut from 1.6 mm Aluminum
- Powercoated in 1 of 3 colors
- Flex ATX Power Supply included : Sparkle Power SPI270LE with 80 Plus certification
- Cross-Flow Cooling system featuring a push-pull design with one fan on the base and one at the rear of the enclosure. Uses Scythe Kama-Flex 80 mm fans.
- 1 hard drive suspension system that accomodates a single 3.5″ or 2.5″ hard drive.
- 1 Slim DVD bay on the base that will handle laptop DVD drives. A Slim-SATA adapter cable is included.
- Side-mounted ports for easy multimedia connections
- 2 X USB 2.0
- 1 X IEEE 1394 (Firewire)
- Audio In and Out
- Removable panels. With varying degrees of effort, all panels can be removed using a supplied hex key tool
- 3 connected LEDs reflect hard drive activity and contribute to the aesthetic
- 1 Bulgin vandal-style LED switch for Power On and aesthetics
- Motherboard : Fit Micro-ATX motherboards. Smaller motherboards such as ITX will likely fit but have not been tested.
- Dimensions :
- Sides attached at a 52 degree angle to the base panel
- 10.24″ (H) x 16 ” (W) x 16″ (D)
- 26 cm (H) x 40.6 cm (W) x 40.6 cm (D)
It certainly looks very cool from the photos, and I am sure this would look great on your desk, mind you it should do for the $400 price tag.
If you want one of the Vertex Pyramid Handmade PC Case’s they are available in three colours, red, blue and black from scimitarcomputers.