Samsung has released the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 update, the update is now available for the LTE version of the handset with the model number GT-N7105.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 came with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, and now the update skips Android 4.2.2 and brings the device to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
You can see a list below of new features that are included in the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 update.
- GALAXY GEAR Support
- TRIM Support (Makes the device much faster)
- Samsung KNOX
- Samsung Wallet (Pre-loaded)
- Better RAM management
- Core UI elements updated to the ones on the Galaxy S4 (Galaxy S4′s theme all over)
- New Samsung Keyboard
- GPU drivers have been updated (Higher GPU benchmark scores)
- New Lockscreen: Multiple Widgets, improved ripple effect than Android 4.1.2, ability to change clock size and set a personal message
- New screen modes (From S4): Adapt Display and Professional Photo
- Driving mode
- Actionable notifications
- Move-to-SD-card feature
- New Camera mode : Sound and Shot
- New Additions in Notification Centre
- Completely revamped Settings UI (Tabbed interface – Exactly like the Galaxy S4)
- Implementation of Voice controls (Let’s you control various parts of the phone using voice commands – Galaxy S4 feature)
- New Samsung Apps: Calculator, Clock, Contacts, Gallery, Music
- Full screen Samsung apps
- New S-Voice (from Galaxy S4)
The update should be available for your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE (GT-N7105) as of now, you can check to see if it is available from the seeings menu.
Update 19th November 10.53 GMT
Samsung has now also released the update for the Galaxy Note 2 with the GT-N7100 model number.