Whoever said Razer is the new Alienware wasn’t far off. Alright, it was us after going through the spec list for this thing. In fact, we might be a bit off, because this thing doesn’t really look like Alienware’s usual fare, i. e. some sort of Goth Cylon. It even looks a bit… grown up if you ignore the radioactive green branding.
At this point, we’ll just unceremoniously drop the spec list on you:
- 2.8GHz IntelCore i7 2640M processor
- 8GB 1333MHz DDR3 memory
- 17.3″ LED Backlit Display (1920×1080)
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M with NVIDIA Optimus technology
- 2GB dedicated GDDR5 video memory
- Built-in HD webcam
- Integrated 60Wh battery
- 320GB 7200rpm SATA HDD
- Wireless network 802.11 b/g/n compatible
- 16.81″ (width) x 10.9″ (depth) x 0.88″ height); 6.97lbs (weight)
And that’s not even mentioning the multi touch pad/in-game info LCD and the programmable keys. Razer calls it “the Switchblade User Interface” and says it’s “a revolutionary innovation that truly defines the new standard for gaming experiences on a laptop.” And it can be all yours for only $2799, several months of patience and a willingness to import if you’re outside the US.
Source EurogamerFiled Under: Gaming News, Technology News
Popular Geeky Gadgets Deals