CTRL+Console Lets You Control Final Cut, Premiere and Lightroom With Your iOS Device (video)
iOS device owners who also use Final Cut, Premiere and Lightroom, might be interested in a new iSO application which has been developed to enable you to control those software applications from either your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch device.
CTRL+Console has been created by Jeff Chow to help you get the most out of your software without the need to memorise shortcuts, allowing you to immediately start editing faster and easier in Final Cut Pro 7/X and Adobe. Premiere.
“UX (user experience) is my top priority. As an editor myself, I know that keeping your eyes on the video is not just important, but THE POINT of a good interface. This is where gestures, haptic and audio feedback become important. Here’s where the pros can increase their editing speed and is largely where the funds go and why I am creating CTRL+Console.”
- Video Transport Console for FCP & Premiere (iPhone/iPod/iPad) $5
- Audio fader Console for FCP & Audition (iPhone/iPod/iPad) $5
- Lightroom sorter (iPhone/iPod/iPad) $5
- Lightroom Develop Console (iPad/iPad mini) $20
- Video Editing Console for FCP & Premiere (iPad/iPad mini) $30
- Designed for Final Cut Pro 7/X and Adobe Premiere Pro
- Full transport controls
- Gestures for media-focused editing
- Zero perceivable delay
- Easy Wi-Fi connectivity to your laptop or desktop
- More features than $3000 hardware editing consoles
- Mac and Windows compatible
The CTRL+Console project is currently over on the Kickstarter website looking to raise enough pledges to make the jump from concept to production. So if you think CTRL+Console is something you could benefit from, visit the Kickstarter website now to make a pledge and help CTRL+Console become a reality.