Apple launched their new highly anticipated Apple Logic Pro X software back in July of the is year and this have followed up with a new update which has been released to fix a few bugs that slipped through the net at launch.
The latest Apple Logic Pro X update is now available to download and brings with it a number of new stability and performance tweaks for users to enjoy.
The new Apple Logic Pro X audio and music creation software has been updated with a modern new look while preserving and expanding the features that professional users relied on in previous versions. For a 40 minute overview of the new features in Apple Logic Pro X check out the video below. Philip Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing describes it as :
“Logic Pro X is our most powerful version yet, with advanced tools and a modern new interface designed to streamline the process of creating professional quality music,”-“Musicians are going to love creative new features like Drummer, Flex Pitch, Track Stacks and the Arpeggiator.”
Features tweaked in the latest Apple Logic Pro X update include:
– Undo commands work as expected after Flex Pitch editing
– The Vintage Electric Piano plug-in now performs correctly at all sample rates
– The Capture Last Take key command no longer erases a MIDI recording
– Double-clicking on a Drummer region now opens or closes the editor
– Addresses a graphic issue where the Piano Roll Editor could display an empty window
Apple Logic Pro X is now available to purchase directly from the Apple Mac App store for $199 or £140
Source: AppleFiled Under: Apple