Kristy Sevy and Kyle Muir have created a new hackable toy in the form of the Zubi Flyer which has been designed to provide an easy way to teach coding in a fun and simple way.
The new hackable Toy has been launched by Kickstarter with the aim of raising $50,000 over the next 30 days, check out the video below to learn more about this unique educational toy.
– Tactile Building – Physically assemble the flyer, and reduce intimidation of electronics
– Educational Instructable – Learn how Zubi works, or explore fun facts about electrical current flow and different forms of energy
– Creatively Explore Light – See light differently with our fun light diffraction glasses, and play with over 16 million hues of color
– Creatively Explore Sound – Control 7 octaves of sound with the buzzer
– Electronics exploration – Reed & Button Switches, 7 Octave Piezo Buzzer, Circuits & Circuit Board, Microcontroller, – Push Buttons, RGB LEDs, Electrical Current Flow, Forms of Energy
– Open Source, Arduino Processor – this means our programs are FREE for anyone to use
– Access to FREE code repositories where you can explore the endless possibilities of coding your Zubi Flyer
– Online Learning Portal – Our FUZE website will have a FREE learning portal that will have a minimum of three courses that will walk you through the process of changing code on your flyer
– Intro Course 1 – How to make your Zubi make sounds!
– Intro Course 2 – How to make your Zubi light up!
– Intro Course 3 – How to make your Zubi’s reed switches and buttons work with the lights and buzzer!
For more information on the new Zubi Flyer jump over to the Kickstarter website for details by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.