Xbox One owners excited about the arrival of the new Xbox One Twitch Broadcasting feature which which is launching today for all Xbox One users to enjoy.
Might be interested in this new Xbox One Twitch Broadcasting walk-through video which has been created by Microsoft’s Major Nelson’s Larry Hryb to help you get up to speed with the new Xbox One Twitch feature and start streaming your gameplay footage via the Twitch website.
To be able to use the new Xbox One Twitch Broadcasting feature on your next-generation games console you will need to sign up for a Twitch account which can be done by visiting the official website.
Once you have a Twitch account set up you will need to sign in to your Xbox One console and download the Twitch application and tweak the settings within it to suit your preferences and broadcasting style.
Major Nelson explains how to do this in more detail :
– Sign into your Xbox One console and download the Twitch app.
– You can customize your picture-in-picture to broadcast both your gameplay and yourself through Kinect.
– In your Profile, make sure your presence is set to “online”
– In the Settings app under “Privacy and Online Safety,” make sure the option to “See if you’re online” is set to “Everyone” and “Broadcast gameplay” is set to “Allow.”
– Also in the Settings app under“ Privacy and Online Safety,” make sure the option to “Share content made using Kinect” is set to “Allow.”
– In the Settings app under “Preference,” check “Allow broadcasts and Game DVR Uploads”
– In the Settings app under “Kinect,” check “Kinect on” and to include Kinect audio in your broadcast check “Use Kinect microphone for chat.”
For more information on the new Xbox One Twitch Broadcasting features and setting it up jump over to the jump over to the Xbox Wire website for details.
Source: Major Nelson
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.