At BlizzCon 2019 this week Blizzard Entertainment has unveiled the next World of Warcraft expansion as Shadowlands. As you would expect the WoW Shadowlands expansion will provide players with a wealth of new areas to explore offering five new zones, a new central player hub, and several new dungeons and raids.
– The Ardenweald is a naturalistic realm said to be a mirror of the Emerald Dream, where death and rebirth are made manifest.
– Revendredth is a desolate land inhabited by the vampiric Venthyr, gothic, and dark.
– Maldraxxus has been described as Eastern Plaguelands dialed up to 11, full of death, decay, and rot.
– Bastion is a Light-infused land where noble warriors seek an honorable afterlife.
– Oribos is the new player hub city, and serves as an undying cross-roads where the dead are judged.
– The Maw is an end-game zone, and said to be where the most evil entities in the cosmos go after death.
Blizzard has not yet confirmed a release date for the new Shadowlands expansion but you can expect it to be made available sometime during 2020 and the expansion is already available to preorder. A few of the new dungeons you can expect to explore within the Shadowlands expansion.
– Torghast, Tower of the Damned is a dynamic, evolving end-game dungeon with roguelike elements, playable either solo or in a group of five. Each run of Torghast will have different enemies, traps, and rewards, and a separate progression system that helps you get further along the tower with each run.
– Levelling dungeons include The Necrotic Wake, Mists of Tirna Scithe, Theater of Pain, and the Halls of Atonement.
– Level 60 dungeons include Spires of Ascension, Plaguefall, The Other Side, and the Sanguine Depths. Naturally, all eight dungeons will have Heroic, Mythic, and Mythic+ difficulties for end-game players.
– Castle Nathria is a 10-boss dungeon in Revendreth, presided over by an evil Venthyr lord.
To preorder the World of Warcraft Shadowlands expansion jump over to the official Battle.net website.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.