Smartphone accessory maker Elevation Lab has unveiled their latest creation in the form of the NightPad Wireless Charger design specifically for Apple’s iPhone 8 and iPhone X. The technology included in the wireless charger is capable of charging the iPhone 50 percent faster han standard Qi wireless chargers.
As the name suggests the NightPad Wireless Charger has no LEDs to light up your bedroom while charging is in process and offers a minimal design with a consistent soft matte finish over the entire body. Non contrasting logo. Cord inset into the body and raised support ring on the very outside edge for maximum support.
Other features and specifications of the NightPad Wireless Charger include :
– Premium 6ft braided cable.
– Supports true Apple fast charging. As an Apple MFi member, we have precise fixed frequency electronics that allow iPhone to accept up to 7.5W (many wireless chargers claim this, but max out at 3-5W). It also lessens radio interference.
– Qi certified. Supports Samsung 10W fast charging. Works with all other Qi devices.
– Works through cases up to 3mm thick (tests over 6mm, but we’re conservative). Auto metallic rejection. Underside vents and intelligent electronics with thermal management.
– Get it with or without the 15W QC 3.0 power supply (US plug). NightPad works with all USB power ports, higher wattage the better, and QC 2.0/3.0 USB power supplies required for maximum power.
The NightPad Wireless Charger is available to purchase directly from the elevation Lab online store priced at $39.95
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.