Apple recently released macOS Big Sur 11.2 for the Mac, the update comes with some new features, performance improvements and bug fixes.
Now we have a video from Zollotech which gives us a look at the new features and changes that Apple have introduced with macOS Big Sur 11.2.
Here are Apple’s release notes for the update:
macOS Big Sur 11.2 improves Bluetooth reliability and fixes the following issues:
– External displays may show a black screen when connected to a Mac mini (M1, 2020) using an HDMI to DVI converter
– Edits to Apple ProRAW photos in the Photos app may not save
– iCloud Drive could turn off after disabling the iCloud Drive Desktop & Documents Folders option
– System Preferences may not unlock when entering your administrator password
– Globe key may not display the Emoji & Symbols pane when pressed
As we can see from the video there are a number of bug fixes and performance improvements in this update of macOS Big Sur.
Source & Image Credit: Zollotech
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.