Mantis Games and Cronos Interactive have this week confirmed their highly anticipated upcoming game based around Greek mythology providing a narrative driven VR adventure players to enjoy will be officially launching in a few weeks time on October 31st, 2019. Players take on the role of a dead man navigating the underworld and trying to put together clues to discover how you came to your end. Check out the interview trailer below to learn more about the game from the developers who created it. “ Use your wit & skills to overcome a series of increasingly elaborate challenges to reach Elysium and obtain redemption.”
Features go the Journey For Elysium VR adventure game:
– Puzzles: Journey for Elysium brings back the excitement of classic adventures games of the 90’s and revamps them for a new era. Look for clues and solve an increasingly complex range of puzzles, challenges and tests to move the story forward.
– Art style: enjoy the black and white art style inspired by the paintings of Gustave Doré. The high contrast art style fits best in recreating the desired atmosphere of the underworld. In addition, you will find golden highlights here and there, which will guide you further along the way.
– A lot to discover: immerse yourself in a rich world, grounded between history and myth. Explore breathtaking environments and unravel surprising facts of the Classical antiquity. Connect with your senses to this VR storytelling experience.
– Mechanics: travel on the river Styx and explore the underworld with the rowing mechanic, the most important travelling method in the game. This natural way of transportation feels very comfortable and immersive.
– Two modes: when you are not rowing, you can experience two different ways of moving around. The Immersive Mode lets you walk through the world via the analog controls, whereas the Comfort Mode lets you teleport around the world to avoid any VR motion sickness for people prone to it.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.