If you are interested in purchasing a smartphone and may are considering the new Droid 2 Global, then this leaked comparison sheet will be very useful in helping make the right choice.
As it not only reveals the Globals full specifications it also compares the Droid 2 Global with other smartphone devices such as the iPhone 4.
There have been speculations about the details of the upcoming Motorola Droid 2 Global for some time.
– 1.2GHz processor
– 5-megapixel camera with LED flash
– Dual-band CDMA
– Quad-band GSM
– Tri-band UMTS
– Physical QWERTY keyboard
– Swype keyboard input
– 8GB internal memory
– 8GB microSD card preinstalled
– Android 2.2 Froyo
– 3G hotspot functionality
– Flash 10.1 support
– Available in Winter White or Dark Sapphire
– Remote wipe capabilities of the device and SD card
– Document editing via QuickOffice
Via Ubergizmo Via Droid LifeFiled Under: Mobile Phone News