Verizon has announced their latest Windows Mobile smartphone, the HTC Touch Pro2, which will go on sale from today for $199.99, which is considerably cheaper than T-Mobile and Sprint who will be offering the HTC Touch Pro2 form $349.99.
The HTC Touch Pro2 features a 3.6 inch WVGA touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 x 800, it comes with a 3.2 megapixel camera, Bluetooth, WiFi and Windows Mobile 6.1.
Here are the full specifications.
- High-speed connectivity over Verizon Wireless’ Mobile Broadband network (1x/EV-DO Revision A 800/1900 MHz)
- Global connectivity to allow customers to access e-mail and data in more than 180 destinations and to use the phone for voice calling in more than 220 destinations (GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz WCDMA/HSPA 2100 MHz)
- Wi-Fi capabilities (802.11 b/g)
- 3.6 inch WVGA resolution (480 x 800) tilting touch screen
- Advanced speakerphone with noise-cancelling technology
- 3.2 megapixel auto-focus camera with video capture
- Touch-sensitive zoom bar
- Seamless connectivity with Microsoft(R) Exchange, Outlook and Office applications with Windows Mobile(R) 6.1 Professional
- Bluetooth(R) 2.1 with EDR and A2DP stereo
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM 7600A, 528 MHz
- Memory: 512 MB ROM, 288 MB RAM
- Dimensions: 4.57″ x 2.33″ x .68″ (length x width x height)
- Weight: 6.3 ounces (with standard battery)
- Extended 1500 mAh battery for longer operation times
- Up to 5.3 hours of talk time (CDMA) or up to 13.5 days of standby time (CDMA)
The HTC Touch Pro2 is available today from Verizon for $199 on a two year contract.
via BGRFiled Under: Gadgets News, Mobile Phone News, Technology News