After the success of the company’s VAVA Dash Cam, the team at VAVA have returned to Kickstarter once again to launch their new VAVA home security camera. The original – cam raised over $425,000 thanks to nearly 2,700 backers and the team’s latest Kickstarter campaign has already raised over $300,000 thanks to nearly 1,200 backers.
Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the home security camera which is now available to back via Kickstarter with early bird pledges available from $159 or roughly £124. Features of the VAVA home security camera include no monthly service fees and more :
– 100% wire-free security with an ultra-long lasting battery (up to 365 days on a single charge
– Super vision, day and night, with 1080p HD clarity, advanced H.265 video encoding and wide dynamic range to make sure you’ll always get the best picture quality
– A discreet, beautiful camera design that works well both outdoors and indoors
– Secure, reliable storage options on a microSD card or your own local setup (NAS/RTSP supported)
– Tough IP66 exterior to weather any situation
– Real-time alerts and live viewing capabilities so you’ll always stay in the know from the VAVA Home Cam app
– Three mount types (outdoor, magnetic, desktop) for any surface
Jump over to the official campaign page for more details, specifications and the full list of all available pledges via the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.