Cyclists searching for an easy way to transport either a mountain bike or road bike may be interested in a new solution created by Andrew Jarrard called Kupper Mounts. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the versatile mounting system which can be used on the roof of cars, convertibles or even in your apartment to keep your bike safe while not in use.
“Kupper Mount racks make use of a fork-mount, or fork-mount with through-axle adapter. The Kupper Mount comes standard with quick-release fork mount for 9mm skewers. Kupper Mounts pull a vacuum between the mount and your vehicles surface, creating a strong long lasting hold. The Kupper Mount is not only the world’s most portable bike rack but also the most affordable. Easily fits in your check back for airline travel and solves the common problem of finding a bike rack for a rental car. Also great when traveling with friends or when you need space for another bike. “
Features of the unique Kupper Mounts bike rack system include :
– One of the most portable, convenient, and affordable bike racks on the market, bringing you the freedom to take on any adventure.
– Works for both road bikes and mountain bikes. Any bike 45 pounds or less where the front wheel can be removed.
– Transport your bike from adventure to adventure easily and safely.
– Kupper Mounts may look small, but they are mighty. Utilizing vacuum technology, these mounts can handle weights that far exceed your expectations.
– At Kupper Mounts we are all about building the biking community.
For more information jump over to the official Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign page where the Kupper Mounts are now available for early bird backers priced from $89 or roughly £68 offering a $59 discount off the recommended retail price which will take effect after the close of the Kickstarter campaign. If all goes well worldwide delivery is expected to take place during December 2018.