Turtle Beach new gaming headsets this July in the form of the XO THREE and RECON 150 both of which will be available priced at around $70 and will be available in the US, Europe and Australia.
The announcement of the new gaming headsets follows on from last months launch of the all-new Recon Chat application which has been created for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4 and is now available to purchase priced at $20.
Juergen Stark, CEO, Turtle Beach Corporation explains a little more about the new headsets:
Part of our consistent success in this category is rooted in the breadth and quality of our lineup because we have a gaming headset for every type of player. The XO THREE and RECON 150 headsets are great additions to our mid-range line of products, delivering amazing game audio, crystal clear chat and comfort at a great price.
Specifications for Turtle Beach’s XO THREE and RECON 150 include:
• Rugged & Comfortable Design – The XO THREE and RECON 150 have a thick, rugged and robust frame with a plush leather-wrapped headband and breathable fabric-wrapped ear-cushions that allow you to play for hours in complete comfort.
• Surround Sound Ready* – The XO THREE is surround sound ready for Windows Sonic for Headphones on Xbox One (and compatible Windows 10 PCs) so you can experience your games, movies and music with deeper immersion.
• Large 50mm Speakers – Hear every crisp high and thundering low with these large, high-quality 50mm over-ear speakers.
• Crystal Clear Chat – Turtle Beach’s renowned high-sensitivity mic picks-up your voice loud and clear, and can be removed when watching movies or listening to music.
• Convenient In-line Controls – Convenient in-line controls place Master Volume and Mic Mute right at your fingertips.
• Versatile Compatibility – Works great with PS4 and Xbox One controllers with a 3.5mm jack, as well as with PC, Mac and mobile/tablet devices with a 3.5mm connection. Other Xbox One controllers require the Headset Audio Adaptor (sold separately).
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.