TiVo has officially announced the arrival of their Tivo Premiere 4, which surfaced unofficially a few days ago. The new Tivo Premiere 4 DVR is equipped with quad tuners, 500GB hard drive and standard TiVo remote.
The Tivo Premiere 4 DVR has been created by Tivo to solve the program scheduling conflicts that can sometimes effect families, trying to capture all their favourite shows..
The four tuners all recording of four programs simultaneously and the 500GB hard drive provides enough space to hold 75 hours of HD recording. The TiVo Premiere 4 DVR can also be sued with TiVo’s integrated applications for Apple’s iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch devices.
TiVo Premiere 4 Specifications:
– TiVo Series4TM architecture
– Intended for use with digital cable systems only and does not work with analog cable or over-the-air antennas
– Supports digital cable (QAM only), and Verizon FiOS®
– Outputs: HDMI, Component video, Composite video, Optical audio, Analog audio
– Video output modes include: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
– Inputs: CableCARDTM support, Cable coax, Ethernet connection, two USB 2.0 ports, eSATA, MoCA
– Audio: Dolby 5.1
– Additional support for USB 2.0 (2 ports), eSATA for external recording space, TiVo Wireless N or G Network Adapter
– 500 GB of recording space for up to 75 hours of recorded HD programming
– Dimensions: 16.5″ x 9.7″ x 2.4″
– Weight: 6.64 pounds
The Tivo Premiere 4 DVR is now available from TiVoand authorised resellers for a MSRP of $250, visit the TiVo website for more details