Tomorrow the highly anticipated 6th DLC for Titanfall 2 will be released and available free for all platforms on June 27th 2017. Check out their trailers below to learn more about what you can expect from the latest DLC as well as previous updates.
As you might have already guessed the main addition arriving in the latest DLC will be the new map War Games, during which Pilots on the Frontier frequently use simulator pods to train, using life-like recreations of historical battles as combat scenarios.
War Games highlights the civilian shops, tall buildings for window-to-window fighting, and city streets for Titan combat from the Battle of Angel City, and the large, open tank garage facilities for hand-to-hand Pilot combat from the Battle of Airbase Sierra. The outskirts of the map feature a clean, VR style perfect for Titan duels, while Pilots are often found running along the bright, interconnected wallrunning routes.
Live Fire Map: Traffic –A weathered test site where pilot positioning is pitted against mobility across two busy thoroughfares. Dense cover makes every corner a threat, with room for snipers to hide in the back fields.
– New Execution: Shadow Boxing [Holo Pilot]
– Get 20 pilot kills while a holopilot ability is active (Both normal holopilot and boost ability holopilot nova count.) Does not retroactively count.
– 3rd Weapon Slot for Pilots – You will now be able to equip a primary, secondary, and anti-titan weapon.
– Titan Brawl will be added to the permanent list of game modes. Titan damage will be displayed instead of assists.
– New Featured Mode: Free Agents
– Additional details for balance changes, features, and updates will be provided in the patch notes closer to launch.
Source: EAFiled Under: Playstation, Top News, Xbox