SD-Omega have announced a Linux compatible mini PC designed to be used in cars that can support dual displays.
The SD631T can run dual displays, that can show different things, for example the display in the front of the car could display GPS to the driver, whilst the passengers in the back of the car could surf the web with the second display.
Here’s the specs
- Intel i915GM / ICH 6M supporting Intel Pentium M / Celeron M up to 2.13GHz; 400/533MHz front-side bus
- Memory — supports SO DIMM DDR II 400/533MHz
- Video — Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950; supports DVI, VGA and TV-Out; simultaneous or extended display
- Audio — AC ’97; Realtek 650
- Storage — supports a 2.5-inch SATA hard drive and CD/DVD drive
- Networking — Intel Pro 10/100 Fast Ethernet
- USB — 3 x USB 2.0/1.1
- Other I/O:
- 1394-Firewire (Agere FW323),DVI,PC-104 plus,PS/2 keyboard and mouse,Mic-in,Serial Port,Earphone,Line-Out
- Power — DC 12V
- Dimensions — 5.8 x 10 x 1.6 inches (14.5 x 25 x 4.3 cm)
- Weight — 3.3 lbs (1.5kg) (fully equipped)
No word on pricing or availability as yet.
via Linux Devices
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.